Hey! It’s Milo from “Zombies,” and this is Never Have I Ever. Never have I ever made a self portrait
blindfolded. All right, let’s do this. I got a thin top lip and I got a thick bottom lip. I think my eyes
kind of look like that. And then my hair, that’s
when we get crazy, you guys. Ears, shoulders.
I’m going to go crazy, because this is what
I want to look like. So I’m going to give
myself an earring.( canned laughter )Oh, I want a nose piercing, but I have a feeling
that was perfect placement. –( applause )
– Oh, eyebrows! Right.I like my eyebrows.
All right, I think that’s all
I have on my face. Ready for the grand reveal? 3, 2, 1. –( fanfare )
– Yo, this is great!I’m so impressed
with myself right now. I’m actually so happy. Framing that. Never have I ever done
an ice cream taste test. Apparently these are exotic. Hmm. Tastes like almond butter. – Like dates.
– Girl, you’re way off. That is cinnamon.
That is, like, . It’s spicy. – Isn’t it just chocolate?
– I thought it was– I thought it was
just chocolate. Um, do we have water or milk? Oh, wow. I think it’s
just chocolate with spice. Mom. Caramel. Burnt marshmallow? Ugh! Smell it, Meg.
Smell it. It smells so gross.
All right, here we go. It actually smells
like broken dreams.( canned laughter )( squeals )
It has to be fish. I was in a pickle.
I don’t want to swallow it, but I can’t keep it
in my mouth. No, don’t taste it.
I love you. – I’m tasting–
– No, no! I love you too much – to let you taste it, Meg!
– Say I won’t. – You will. Don’t do it.
– Say I won’t. Say I won’t. No, no. Look at me in the face.
Look at me in the face. – You’re going to regret it.
– I love you, Milo. I love you. Eww! Eww, eww, eww, eww. What was that?
That is disgusting. – Man: Durian fruit.
– Durian fruit?( suspenseful music stinger )It’s like old,
rotten, sweet egg. Think about it like that. I am so not looking forward
to burping later and then retasting that. Yeah, what? What? You gave me
the grossest stuff! Almond tofu,
whatever that was, – and spicy chocolate.
– Ow, my stomach! Never have I ever
freestyle rapped about the grocery store.
Meg, give me a beat. – Pick up and kill it.
– And kill it and kill it. ♪ Pick up and kill it
and kill it and kill it ♪ ♪ Heading to the back
for some barbecue sauce ♪ ♪ Put it on the chicken ’cause
you know that I’m the boss ♪ ♪ Hit up the fruit,
get me a plum ♪ ♪ Don’t forget bananas
for the potassium ♪ ♪ Canned corn, canned beans,
canned tuna fish ♪ ♪ Pick up some pepper
for a really spicy dish ♪ – ♪ Let’s go ♪
–( air horn blares )– Meg, give me some of that.
– Whoo! – Whoo!
– ( laughing ) I’m way too tall.